Do you want to eat something sweet but healthy? Let’s take a break from your sugar cravings and load your tummy with yummy mummy edible cookie dough. This edible cookie dough recipe is easy to prepare because it only requires a few simple ingredients. Additionally, these edible cookie dough is healthy and way more time friendly than the traditional ones.
Would anyone be able to resist a spoonful of this? It’s sweet, comforting, and everything you’d expect. Besides, it’s made with pasteurized eggs and almond flour that has already been heat-treated, so you can eat it without worrying about foodborne illnesses.
Now, let’s move towards our tempting cookie dough recipe.
Edible Cookie Dough Recipe
- 120 grams almond flour
- 15 grams sweetened cocoa powder
- 30 ml molasses
- 1 pasteurized egg
- 15 ml coconut oil
- 5 ml vanilla essence
- 1 medium-size Hershey’s chocolate bar
- Milk as required if consistency is too thick
Combine brown sugar and coconut oil in one bowl and beat it till it gets creamy. Do it with an electric hand mixer or skip your arm workout and do it with a spatula.
Add almond flour, cocoa powder, and molasses in the creamy mixture of brown sugar and coconut oil to form a crumbly dough.
In a separate bowl, beat the egg and vanilla essence together.
Add the egg mixture into the crumbly dough and mix it gently with a spatula until combined well.
Top it off with sprinkles and crushed chocolate chips. If the mixture is hard, add milk to adjust the consistency.
Jazz your kitchen up with music and start scooping out the mixture one by one on a baking tray with butter paper on it. Let it rest in the fridge for 10 minutes. Now you have 10 mins to make a great TikTok.
After the mixture has cooled, serve it with ice cream, milkshakes, pudding, or whatever you like to eat with it. So what are you waiting for? If you have a sweet tooth, try this recipe! Share it with your kiddos. They will be glad to dig into it.
- Don’t use unpasteurized eggs because it increases the risk of foodborne illnesses
- Don’t over-mix or under-mix the dough to get a smooth dough.
- Using almond flour instead of other flour could reduce your time.
- You can store this dough in an airtight container for just 2 months in the refrigerator.
Ideas to dazzle your party with edible cookie dough
- Make an ice cream sandwich by making two cookies with cookie dough and adding ice cream in between the cookies.
- A pretzel with cookie dough is a combo worth trying.
- To make a candy pop with the cookie dough, give your cookie dough shape of a ball and insert a skewer within. Now roll your candy pop into melted chocolate and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Add pearl sugar sprinkles, and you are good to go for kitty parties and kid parties.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?