Learning how to track macros may seem difficult, especially for a beginner that doesn’t know anything about IIFYM or macronutrients in general.
Macros, and the math behind them, used to seem like a foreign language.
There a couple of things you have to account for:
- Macro splits,
- Food scale
- Calculating your calories and macros CORRECTLY
- How many meals you want to have
Thankfully, for you, I made a noob-friendly video for you that explains EVERYTHING you need to know about how to track macros, including all the above.
I explain it all in this video.
- 0:39 Find Your TDEE
- 1:53 Find Calorie Deficit
- 3:03 Calories for Overweight/Obese Individuals
- 7:00 Find Macro Split
- 8:26 IIFYM Calculator
- 10:07 Turning Macros Into Meals
- 11:38 Download MyFitnessPal
- 12:15 MyFitnessPal Tutorial
- 13:46 Food Scale Tutorial
- 15:06 How to Make Sure You lose Weight
If you like the video, please make sure to subscribe! If you have any questions, leave a comment here or on YouTube and I’ll respond to you!
If you want to learn everything about IIFYM and tracking macros for fat loss, along with some other helpful tips and tricks, definitely check out my book on Amazon:
You can also buy it as a PDF here.
Last update on 2021-01-26 at 15:56 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API