Counting macros can seem like a long and complicated process, but in fact, it’s super easy.
I’ve been following it for the past 5 years and after the first “initiation” phase for the first 2 weeks, it becomes 2nd nature.
With that being said, if your “numbers” aren’t set up correctly beforehand, then counting macros won’t help you reach your weight loss goals.
You want to make sure you have the right:
- Macro Split based on your preferences
- Number of meals
All of these steps, I go over in this video.
It’s very detailed and precise so you don’t miss a thing. If you do, leave a comment and I’ll answer ya back.
There are timestamps below!
If you like the video, please make sure to subscribe! If you have any questions, leave a comment here or on YouTube and I’ll respond to you!
- 0:39 Find Your TDEE
- 1:53 Find Calorie Deficit
- 3:03 Calories for Overweight/Obese Individuals
- 7:00 Find Macro Split
- 8:26 IIFYM Calculator
- 10:07 Turning Macros Into Meals
- 11:38 Download MyFitnessPal
- 12:15 MyFitnessPal Tutorial
- 13:46 Food Scale Tutorial
- 15:06 How to Make Sure You Lose Weight
My IIFYM: If It Fits Your Macros Book: https://www.leanwithstyle.com
This video is the DEFINITIVE guide on how to count macros for weight loss.
You will learn everything from:
- Calculating your calories
- Calculating your macros (and macros split)
- Learning how to use MyFitnessPal
- Learning how to use a food scale
- Learning how to successfully lose weight
This entire process is called counting macros which falls under IIFYM: If It Fits Your Macros.
It is what I teach and follow and have been following for the past 5 years.
It is the best way to learn how to count macros and lose weight and fat effectively.
IIFYM / Counting Macros Guide & Calculator:
40 40 20 Diet for Macros:
Legion Athletics Article:
Food Scales I’ve Used:
???? SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ????
????Legion Athletics Supplements I use:
Use code “LWS10” for 10% OFF or double Reward points (if it is not your first purchase)!